Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's official!!!!

Drum roll, please……….

It is officially here! My blog, which contains the deep dark secrets which I only confide in my best friends, and the internet of course, and you will be able to be read them in their entirety from this page forward. I guess, needless to say, that I don’t really have any cool exciting secrets. It just sounded good.

I do not promise that this blog will contain anything worth reading. I do not promise that it will make sense. I actually expect it not to because the only thing that I can think of to do is write what I’m thinking. So obviously, it will not make sense. My thoughts are random, but once in a blue moon, I have a profound moment that is meant to change the world forever.

I hope that reading this will fill that 2 minute void (I’m assuming you’re a slow reader) that you have so longed to fill. So, welcome to Tina’s world, and here is Tina’s version!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Woohooo. I'm your first comment person!