Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Stress is On.....

OK. The one day out of our entire blog life as a group of 4, we have never all written a blog on the same day. (or at least if we have, I haven't noticed!)

So therefore, since you all three have surprisingly posted today, I now realize that it is my endearing fate to post one as well. (even though I'm bored out of my mind today at work!) If I were the least bit creative in writing, I would make something up. It just so happens to be that I am not.

You know that song, the heat is on...the heat is on....(it's on the streets?)...the heat is on.....whatever the words are. Replace them with the stress is on....

So I've still got Halloween on the brain. I'm going to go to our party location with my sis-in-law tonight because we have to paint our yellow brick road. You see, for the party everybody dresses up, but there is no set theme. However, a small group are doing the Wiz of Oz theme. So therefore, being the all-important human beings that we are, we decorate with our theme. I mean, it is all about us so why not let everybody else know.

So.......I will be busy with that tonight as long as the Wicked Witch of the West doesn't come get me. Did I mention that I have the cutest 4" ruby red peep-toe pumps? They are surprisingly adorable. Don't worry. I won't start wearing them to work!!!! (I figured Stacy would be the first to think I would!!!!)

Oh, and Happy Birthday Ash and Eric!!! Am--you should be a psycho soccer mom and put all those bows that you make in your hair, slap on some bright pink lipstick and be all about the kids! haha!

No comments: